WORLD’S MOST EXPENSIVE CHOCLATE BONBONS
Hello all the chocolate lovers, I have got a very surprising news for you all.Yes this choclate only one is worth 10 lakh fifty seven thousand pakistani rupees.
On Friday, 16th March, in OBIDOS, PORTUGAL. At the international chocolate festival took place, where the world’s most expensive chocolates were showcased for the people to take a glance of this exclusively gold-plated bonbon named as “GLORIOUS”. It was guarded by two security guards.
This bonbon is worth: 7,728 EUROS = 9526 DOLLARS
It had the ingredients of bobon chocolate were:
- 23-carat edible gold.
- Equatoriale black valrhona chocolate.( équatorial dark 55 % is renowned for its balanced taste and its ease of use)
- Saffron filaments.
- Madagascar vanilla.
- Perigord white truffle (a fungus).( white truffles are very highly esteemed and are the most valuable on the market)
- White truffle oil.
- Gold flakes.
- “Glorious” the bonbon will only be a limited edition of just “1,000 bonbons”, that are to be sold in a packaging that is also “a work of art and almost like a jewellery box,” that can be kept after the bonbon has been eaten.
ABOUT THE CHOCOLATE’S PACKAGING:
- The packaging consists of a black lacquered wooden base with gold serial number engraving and a crystal cloche, coated with thousands of Swarovski crystals and pearls, finished off with a gold ribbon handle.
- ABOUT THE CHOCOLATIER: (MR. DANIEL GOMES)
- Daniel Gomes, who for about a year worked on creating the ‘exclusive’ chocolate truffle, “aiming at the luxury market.
- Gomes only told that , revealing only the countries where “Glorious”has been sent: the United Arab Emirates, Russia, Angola and Argentina because of the requirement to keep it unclosed to whom these bonbons are sold.
- The chocolate was made in “LEIRIA” AT “DANIEL’S CHOCOLATE”, but kept in a secret place.