Senior citizen! wants to stay cool in hot weather read below,
As summer arrives and the days go longer, check outside when the degree reaches to 40-above 40℃ younger, older, women, man needs to save, cool and also needs to take precautions especially in hot city like Karachi.
Precautions for older people
When an outside temperature above 40 degrees then older people should keep in mind
- First of all, try to stay away from the sun live inside of the house and do not go out until it is very necessary. Go out early in morning or wait for sunset down.
- Apply Sunburn, sun protection or even any lotion/ cream before going out.
- In this hot weather air condition is your best friend spend as much time as you can in front of the air conditioner and if you don’t have an air condition go to a place where you can found I like shopping Malls, play area, theatres, library, offices etc.
- Drink as much liquid as you can. Juices and other light liquids. Note that tea or coffee increase symptoms of dehydration and dry you out sooner.
- Dress appropriate, do not wear dark color clothes and heavy cloths, wear that gives you a feeling of coolness and freshness cause dark color absorbs heat. While going out use hat to cover your head.
These precautions help you to enjoy summer season as it helps you to stay cool in summer season.