Blog Terms & Conditions
- a) All content given on this blog is for informational purposes only
- b) BlogsPay makes no representations of the accurateness and comprehensiveness of any material on this portal or detected by going to the link on this website
- c) BlogsPay shall not be responsible for any errors found in the information provided on the web portal
- d) BlogsPay shall not be responsible for any damages, injuries, losses from the show or use of information on the web portal
- f) BlogsPay reserves the right to use your IP address for impressions
- g) Plagiarized, vulgar and adult content is strictly not allowed
- h) If you write something which is against the policies mentioned in these terms, it will be deleted and the account shall be blacklisted
- i) If you find any content, image or any material which you do not find appropriate, you can claim to BlogsPay and it will be removed, if deemed appropriate
- j) BlogsPay reserves the right to change these terms and conditions without any notice
- a) Bloggers need to keep their account active by writing article at least 5 a week.
- b) Admin have rights to deactivate account of non-active blogger (Blogger who don't write 5 blogs per week are non-active).
- c) Using unauthorized medium to increase hits on blogs are illegal, admin have rights to remove article and deactivate the account of blogger.
- a) BlogsPay reserves the right to make payments to selected bloggers via EasyPaisa and Mobile Transfer
- a) Redemption process require 7 working days (Working days Mon to Fri)
- a) Redeemed amount must be multiple in number of 500 (E.g. 500, 1000, 1500, 2000, etc.)
- b) Specific amount will be added to your account on every view of your blog
- c) Amount less than Rs. 500/- cannot be redeemed
- a) Comments considered to be spam or dubious spam will be deleted. Giving a link to a related content is allowable but comments should be relevant to the topic of post.
- b) Comments that have blasphemy will be deleted
- c) Comments that have language or ideas that could be considered offensive will be deleted
- d) Comments that point to a specific person will be deleted
- e) BlogsPay reserves the right to edit or delete any comments that do not find appropriate