“Salat tasbeeh” for forgiveness all the sins:
Hazrat Muhammad SAW said to his uncle Sayyiduna Abbas :
“Oh uncle shall I not give you Shall I not grant you Shall I not award you Shall I not do mercy on you When you do 10 things Allah will forgive your sins: of the future and of the past; new and old; those you have forgotten and those you did knowingly; big and small; hidden and revealed.”
Then Hazrat Muhammad SAW explained the way to pray Salat Tasbih and then said:
”If you can, pray this salah once a day, If you can not, pray once every Friday, and even if this is not possible then once a month and even if this is not possible then once a year and even if this is not possible then at least once in a lifetime” (Abu’Dawood & Tirmizi)
Tasbeeh of Salatul-Tasbeeh:
Number of Rak’ah,Timing and Tasbeeh
- This Salah consists of 4 Rak’ahs.
- Repeat the Tasbeeh in the 1,2,3 and 4 Rak’ahs.
- The total Tasbeeh in four Rak’ahs is 300.
- As per the timing of this Salah is concerned, it can be performed at any time in day and night except for the Makrooh (forbidden) times of general prayers. It is advisable to definitely pray it during Shab e Qadar, as it is most auspicious night in the Religion of Islam.
How to perform Salatul Tasbeeh:
- First we have to make Intention in front of Allah Almighty for carrying out of 4 Rak’ahs Nafl for Salaatul Tasbeeh and then start Salah in normal way.
- After reading the sanaa recite the mentioned Tasbeeh 15 times.
- Then recite Ta awwz and Tasmiyah. After that,Recite Surah Fatiha and any Surah. Now, read Tasbeeh again, but 10 times.
- Then go into Ruku and after Tasbeeh “Subhana Rabbiyal Azeem” recite the above Tasbeeh 10 times.
- In Qawmah after reading “Sami Allahu liman hamidah Rabbana lakal-hamd”, then recite the above Tasbeeh 10 times.
- While being in the state of Sajdah, after reading regular “Subhaana Rabbiyal A’la”, recite the aforesaid Tasbeeh 10 times
- Repeat the Tasbeeh 10 times again after risen from Sajdah while sitting in the position of Iftirash.
- Now, go into second Sajdah, and after the Tasbeeh “Subhaana Rabbiyal A’la”, recite the Tasbeeh 10 times again.
- Rest of three Rakah’s will also follow the same pattern of the above Tasbeeh with the exclusion of Sanaa and T`awwudh parts
- We should not count Tasbeeh in a loud voice, use fingers or beads.
- If you missed one of the Tasbeeh in any Rakah, you can read it in next stance.