- It’s my good luck or bad luck to get admitted in private university. It didn’t know the answer up till now.
- Sometimes it feels but sometimes … uugggg! I just want to run away, ONLY the reasons are : assignments, presentations, lab quiz, short of attendance , be on time at 9:15 in class room otherwise you will kick out, 75% attendance required if its 70% you won’t allow to sit in terminal exam, assignments should be of teachers demand otherwise you will get “ baba ji ka thullu “ -_-
- If your class is at 9:15 till 10:05 and rest of the day you don’t have any class but you are stick to be in university because its rule, you are not allowed to get out before 2:30.
- If you want to order some food from any restaurants so you can’t because it’s not secure, but teachers are allowed to order food every day. Ye kahan ka insaaf ? :/
- You can’t even drink water in class.
- You have to say what teacher is wanted to listen.
- If you are giving 5 marks assignments than it should be of 15 pages whether the topic is ‘mini’ but you have to write at least 15 pages otherwise you will get just passing marks.
- The most important point , even if you are in 3rd year of BS you won’t allow for internship because it may effects our education ( it’s not my thought , this is what our teacher’s said)
- And uniform sucks -_- , it seems we are school or college girls, even a colored scarf is not allowed, if any one uses red lipstick or any other color than she would asked to remove it immediately.
- If teacher is delivering a lecture via power point than she don’t send us those slides because we are not senior enough to have them.
- No any seminar, study trip, symposium or any other activity is allowed for us because it MAY affect our education.
- These all are shits, we are not under 18. It’s my appeal to all the teachers especially to my departmental teachers.
Kindly treat your student as a student’s not as machine. Arrange some activities and allow us for internship so that we would lighten up our departments name in good words, don’t force us to go in opposite direction or in wrong way, try to make understand us and let us understand you.