How to Make Natural Face Masks
Make an egg white face mask. Egg whites can tighten pores, giving you a temporary face lift, as lemon has vitamin C that can remove blackheads and other blemishes.
- Beat one egg white with a fork until it’s frothy.
- Add a few drops of lemon juice, and apply on the face until it is dry. You can tell if it’s dry if you have difficulty smiling.
- Finally, rinse off the mask.
Make a mask with tomatoes. Tomatoes contain lycopene, slowing down the process of aging skin.
- Put a spoonful of granulated sugar on a plate.
- Coat one side of a 1⁄4 inch (0.6 cm) tomato slice in sugar.
- Rub it on your face and leave it on for approx. 10 min. And then rinse off. Feel free to eat the tomato.
Make a grapefruit mask. The acids in grapefruit boost cell renewal, leaving you with fresh skin, and the vitamin C can increase collagen, making your face appear smoother.
- Mix the juice of 1 grapefruit with enough sugar to make a paste.
- Apply it on a damp face in the shower.
- Keep it on for only 1 minute.
- Rinse off completely.
Vinegar Facial Masks. Using vinegar as a skin toner dates back to the time of Helen of Troy, and it’s just as effective today.
- ·After you wash your face, mix 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar with 2 cups water as a finishing rinse to cleanse and tighten your skin.
- ·You can also create a homemade face mask by mixing 1/4 cup cider vinegar with 1/4 cup water.
- ·Gently apply the solution to your face and let it dry.
- Make a banana face mask. Bananas have natural fruit acids that erase dry skin.
- Mash a ripe banana with 2 tablespoons of yogurt.
- Apply for 15 minutes.
- Rinse off.