1/2 medium Brown Onion, cut into little dice
2 tablespoons Coles Brand Olive Oil
2 cloves Garlic, pulverized
500g bundle Coles Butcher 3 Star Beef Mince
2 teaspoons Coles Brand Dijon mustard
1 teaspoon Coles Brand Worcestershire sauce
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon broke dark pepper
4 Coles Brand Natural Tasty Cheese Slices
200g Primo Economy Middle Bacon
4 Coles Bakery White round rolls, split on a level plane
2 substantial Iceberg lettuce leaves, quartered
Select all Ingredients:
- Warmth a medium skillet over medium-high warmth. Include 1 tablespoon of the oil, and after that include the onion and garlic and cook for 2-3 minutes, or until mollified. Season with salt and pepper. Exchange the onion blend to a substantial bowl and put aside to cool.
- To the cooled onion blend, blend in the mince, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper. Partition the blend into 4 bits and shape each segment into a burger patty that is marginally bigger than the measurement of the buns. Cover and refrigerate until frosty, if wanted.
- Preheat a grill barbecue or indoor flame broil skillet to medium-high warmth. Brush every burger patty with a tad bit of the oil and season with salt and pepper. Flame broil the patties for 2-3 minutes, or until the point that barbecue marks shape on the base. Turn the patties over, top each with a cut of cheddar, and cook for around 2 minutes, or until cooked to your loving. Exchange the patties to a plate to rest for 2 minutes.
- In the interim, cook the bacon on the grill flame broil or barbecue skillet until the point when the bacon ends up fresh and barbecue marks frame. Exchange to the plate with the patties.
- Decrease the grill flame broil or indoor barbecue skillet temperature to medium. Brush within every bun with the rest of the oil and cook on the grill flame broil or barbecue search for gold 2 minutes, or until delicately toasted.
- Gap the lettuce among the bun bottoms, put a burger patty over each, the bacon, and the bun tops. Serve promptly.