1 Kg Carrots
1/2 Liter Milk
8 Green cardamoms
5-7 Tbsp Ghee
5-7 Tbsp Sugar
2 Tbsp Raisins
1 Tbsp Almonds, destroyed
2 Tbsp Dates, cleaved
Step by step instructions to Make Gajar Ka Halwa
- Peel and mesh the carrots.
- Simmer in drain with the cardamom until fluid evaporates.
- Heat ghee in a substantial dish and include the carrot mixture.
- Cook over a delicate fire for 10-15 minutes.
- Stir in sugar and keep cooking until the halwa turns profound rosy color.
- Stir in dried products of the soil.