Most of the people don’t know much about our skin. Thus I am here to increase your knowledge about your skin. According to the report, the men are less likely to use sunscreen than women, in the report mentioned only 51% of US men use sunscreen in the last 12 months.
- Skin is the largest body organ, and your lifestyle affects your skin, it depends how properly you manage and care for your skin. Read the following and start thinking about your habits of taking care of skin.
- Skin have a memory, Skin has a memory. It can track all of the sun injuries that stored over the years. That’s why even for normal, daily sun exposure causes lines and wrinkles on our skin.
- · Are you sleeping back? If no, start sleeping back from now on because sleeping on your back is a good thing for your skin as gravity pulls on your skin throughout the day. Take a break and give your skin a good sleep and make it a habit.
- · Are you always travel through the car? Trust me it’s dangerous because UVA rays coming from outside the window through the window can damage your skin and leads to skin ageing. Put the UV protective sheet on your windows to keep interior free from UV rays.
- · Particles of sunscreen help to protect all of your visible skin from the sun and particles of sunscreen is enough to fill up a shot glass.
By: Dr Asarch