Let’s understand one thing first, nobody wants to give exams but we all want good results it’s like expecting a tree to grow without seed.
If we talk about the reasons why we don’t appreciate exams, one common answer we get is “stress”. Exams are stressful and none like to be stressed.
But after every stress lies complete satisfaction and contentment. It’s a natural process. You think of something then you want to achieve it, then it seems difficult to you, but you try and fail again try and fail but at last you succeed and that’s the moment you feel worthy, happy and at peace.
Nature never ever let our efforts go in vain. It’s not nature’s way simply.
Here are a few sarcastically honest quotes for everyone of us.
If you have this habit of procrastinating things, you should know that this is enough to kill all your dreams, goals and ambitions natural way.
If you need a reality check then have this understood.
If you love making excuses and putting blame on someone else or even to any thing surrounding you, know it.
Trust is an important thing in life but when you trust yourself it becomes something irresistibly important.
Afraid of starting off anything? It won’t happen itself you got to do some efforts.
For those who don’t understand what a mistake is and how a person can get success after so many mistakes.
This is the harshest yet truest thing I read.
Let’s talk of solutions or study techniques now,
- Read questions carefully and choose them wisely if there’s negative marking.The stress of the examination hall can cause you to misread a question, think of your answer out, start writing that and then realise you made a mistake and wasted vital time. Even though you generally won’t be writing answers to every question on the paper, reading all questions thoroughly will ensure you make the right choices and can highlight how much you know about the topic.Don’t forget to attempt all questions that you have selected. However, be careful of MCQ questions with negative marking. If you’re not sure of the answer you could cost yourself some valuable marks.
- Manage your time and work accordingly, re-read questions to understand what’s meant to be written and how to be written. Don’t waste time on unnecessary details and constraint yourself to what’s important.
- Review your answer thoroughly, looking up for all mistakes you could have made and every small point which has to be rectified.
Those were the techniques for examination hall. Now we’ll talk of some techniques while preparing for that battlefield.
- Organize your study space.
- Practice all the related material.
- Explain your answer to others.
- Study in groups.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Take regular breaks.
- Have extra sleep on exam night.
Hope you will follow the techniques above as in my case they actually worked. So I can say tried and tested.
Your response are appreciated 🙂