Daraz 11.11 sale a blessing or a scam?
Well, sales have a tendency to interest women, always. They’d go gaga over the sales introduced by brands or online stores.
This time 11.11 sale was put up by a lot of brands and most of them collaborated with Daraz – that’s apparently most used online store in Pakistan.
The brands that collaborated with Daraz for this 11.11 Sale are listed below:
- HBL turned out to be its biggest supporter – they offered up to 30% off on their cards.
- Bata and many more. but it didn’t really work out as most of the buyer think it was more of a scam.
This picture above sums up the whole scenario of 11.11 sale.
As per my research women on different groups have posted a different story of their daraz 11.11 sale experience.
These are a few screenshots I got from a social networking site.
- There was a lady who wrote this relating to her experience, have a look.
While some of the women shared their experiences that I have summarized;
- Some of them complained about their past experiences that how they received a different color, design and material than what they had ordered and how their return policy sucks bad time.
- One complained that she received “Landay ka maal” used or rejected stuff, the large size was tailored to small and one sleeve was shorter than other.
- One of the many women said, “Bewakoof bana rahay hai bas”
- Another complaint was logged in the comments section that you have to pay delivery charges for each of the items you have ordered individually that becomes equal to the amount they have waived off.
Every woman in different groups had some different stories to tell about their experiences.
While there were bad reviews there were some good reviews too. Some of the ladies got amazing discounts on makeup brands like NYX and Maybelline.