This blog post comprises of 15 most un-heard or unknown facts yet interesting.
1. Italian Queen, Margherita Savoy , called for the first ever Pizza delivery.
2.Ever thought of eating an “eel” flavored ice-cream? Never? well! in Japan you can order that.
3.We all have our favorite inks, mine is Blue or Black. But, if you like red ink, Portugal is not your place then because it’s considered rude to write in red ink there.
4.Bobcat, rarely seen species is the most common one to be found in wild in North America.
5. Term astronaut came from Greek, meaning “star” and “sailor”.
6.Nile crocodile is capable of holding breath for 2 hours while it awaits it’s prey.
7. Jelly fishes , according to scientists are not fishes as they lack brain, heart and bones.
8. People prefer having blue toothbrushes instead of red.
9. Some people in ancient times believed that they can recover from headache by kissing a donkey. ( Well that’s weird) 🤔
10. Hummingbird’s wings have the ability to beat 200 times/second.
11. Seahorse is able to move its eyes in opposite directions in search of food, predators or scan water.
12. If the sidewalk has a temperature of 158 degree Fahrenheit, it can cook egg.
13. Group of Jellyfish is called “Smack”.
14.You loose about 50 to 100 hair per day.
15. When Tickled all Apes laugh.