You want to look beautiful with colored eyes but you are afraid of wearing contact lenses; This blog is for you.
Hey everyone what’s up! Few years back when I was starting to wear contact lenses I was too worried about them. Will they infect my eyes? Will they stuck in my eyeballs? Will I be able to apply/remove them? The best contact lenses in Pakistan? Best contact lens solution? How can I put my fingers in my eyes?
What it feels?
As per experience, when I wore it for the very first time it was so soft because it was super clean. I never had any infection wearing it. To be very honest sometimes or most of the times I feel very drowsy when wearing them (It depends how much clean they are; the more clean the more soft) but it’s okay ( I can obviously handle my drowsy mood to look 60% more beautiful than I am)
Cautions when you are using lenses:
1.Never , ever, ever and EVER sleep with your lenses in your eyeballs because there are 95% of chances that you can go blind.
2.Do not swim with your lenses on because there are chemicals in the pool water.
3.Avoid the interaction with normal water as well.
4.Always use contact lens solution to wash them and soak them.
5.Do wash your lenses before and after usage (Obviously with super clean hands).
6.The drops you are being provide with the solution; are your moisturizing drops for your eyes, you can not use them to clean or soak your lenses.
7.Always soak them in the case you are provided.
How to wear contact Lenses:
1. When you are wearing contact lenses, firstly, Clean your hands.
2. Take your lens out from the case.
3. Clean your lens properly with the provided solution.
4. Hold your lens on your index finger so that 75% of solution water drops down.
5. Stretch your dark circle skin area downward with your little finger and look straight in the mirror and then put it in your eyes with the help of your index finger.
How to remove contact lenses:
1. When you are removing your contact lenses, first, Clean your hands.
2. Take your lenses case out.
3. Stretch your dark circle skin area downward with your little finger and look straight in the mirror and then put your index finger and thumb to take them out.
This was my routine to wear lenses. If you want to know the best contact lenses in Pakistan and best contact lens solution so, As per my personal experience best contact lenses in Pakistan is ‘Optiano’ and for the best contact lens solution I can only trust ‘Impact’. Just for your instance I am attaching a link from Optiano and it’s not for promotion. http://www.optiano.com
Do let me know if it was useful for you guys or not. Comment below for more such blogs.