I may have anemia BUT anemia does not have me
What is anemia?
Anemia is a common condition which is caused by a number of pathologies results in significant morbidity and mortality. Worldwide, over 50% of pregnant women and over 40% of infants are anemic.
What is Iron deficiency anemia?
Most commonest form of anemia worldwide and may present in up to 20% of world’s population
What are the reasons of iron deficiency anemia?
- Diet deficient in iron
- Parasitic infestation
- Disease cause malabsorption of iron
Sign and symptoms of iron deficiency anemia
- Pale skin
- Spoon shaped nails
- Swallowing problem
- Unusual cravings
- Stomach related issues with pain
Prophylaxis of iron deficiency anemia
- Increase use of fruits rich in iron and vitamin B6 like apple, dates etc.
- Increase use of green vegetables containing higher amount of iron in it like spinach, broccoli etc.
- Include beans in your diet like soybean
- Increase use of meat like chicken, beef etc.
- Also include dry fruit and nuts in your diet
- Don’t forget to include milk in your diet, because milk is a complete package of all nutrients of your requirement.Effective tips to follow for your perfect click
Have a happy RBCs 😉