Amoeba eating human brain.
In Karachi amoeba eating brain in 2 hours and people died.
Technically amoeba called naegleria fowleri.
Amoeba was eating brain teenage school girl.
Official said that amoeba was the reason of death two people within a month.
Last month, 40 years old man was died who lived in gulistan-johar this man was the first victim of amoeba.
Muslim use water for wazu to clean their nose so amoeba transfer brain through nose so should take boil and choline water.
One Girl who was the student of 10 class, On May 30 this girl was transfer to private hospital in North Nazimabad. She was died on Sunday.
Victim was pray at home and amoeba might have attacked her during ablution.
Dr said we see inspected sample in water. Add chlorine in your water.
Basically chlorine ithe method of killing germs and safe life. Second method to use boil water.
Karachi water and sewerage board also announce that chlonine absence in water that was killed the human.