4th PITB Roundtable Conference was organized on 6th April, where leading names from the technology industry of Pakistan gathered to discuss the problems prevailing in the IT and business sector.
The discussion at the PITB Roundtable Conference revolved around the following points:
- Formation of National Entrepreneur’s Network (NEN)
- Small cap IPO for startups to raise investments
- Progress on Punjab IT Policy
- Commencement of Pakistan’s first ever IT census
- Establishment of IT advisory team
- Establishment of e-Rozgaar training centers in 36 districts