What is constipation?
Constipation is a problematic physiological thing in which you feel difficulty in passing faeces, and when you pass faeces it is very hard due to greater water reabsorption and frequency of passing waste material also prolonged.
What are the Causes of constipation?
- Less fibrous diet
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Habit of stopping urge to pass stool
- Drugs or home remedies which promote passing waste material if they abused they may also lead to constipation
- Away from home comfort make you shy to ask for washroom
- Hormonal disbalance
- Wounds in urinary tract
- Disorders related to brain
- Problem in colon
- Less water intake
- Less physical activities may also lead to create problem in urinary tract
- Electrolyte imbalance may lead to damage of urinary tract
- Few medicines such as antacid, antiemetic may also delay waste material excretion
- Strenuous work or activities
“If you are suffering from this painful condition increase your water intake, fiber rich diet and physical activity than let us know by your comments either this modification work for you or not?” 😊