10 weirdest rules that countries still follow.
1. In Britain it is illegal to handle a salmon in suspicious circumstances.
2. In Vermont, a wife needs the husband’s permission to wear false teeth.
3. In Utah you can marry your cousin, but only if you are both over the age of 65. Because, you know, when you turn 65 you’re known to have impeccable judgment.
4. In Hong Kong, there’s a law that allows a wife to kill her husband if she finds him cheating. However, she must kill him by hands otherwise she will be charged.
5. In Florida, it’s illegal to fart in a public place after 6pm on a Thursday.
6. In Samoa it is illegal to forget your wife’s birthday.
7. In Victoria, Australia, it is illegal to change a light bulb unless you’re a licensed electrician.
8. Bangladeshi children of 15 and older can be sent to jail for cheating on their final exams.
9. In Florida it is illegal for a divorced or a widowed woman to skydive on a Sunday afternoon.
10. In Iowa, it is illegal for a man with a mustache to kiss a woman in public